Did you know?
Creating your account on The Portal by Laval Virtual not only gives you access to the platform’s great features but also to a groundbreaking tool: the Laval Virtual World, a virtual environment dedicated to all XR professionals!
Download it in a click and customize your avatar to join the XR Community in one of the most immersive virtual technology park!
Once logged in, explore all areas of the world, interact with your peers, conduct your business meetings, host or attend conferences and discover the other many opportunities!
3 steps to embark on an amazing journey!
DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER…
DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW & EXPLORE THE LAVAL VIRTUAL WORLD!
To help you make the most out of the world, check out the guides designed for you…
A few additional tips...
- A headset or earbuds are strongly recommended to reduce the possibility of echo or feedback.
- You can only communicate with users who are in the same location as you. For example, if you’re in the auditorium and someone else is in the Conference Hall, you won’t be able to hear each other.
- You can hold down the 1 key on your keyboard to talk if you don’t want your microphone on all the time.
- Often, problems can be resolved by restarting the app. If you can’t quit normally, try typing /exit in the chat window. This should immediately close the Laval Virtual World.
- You can dance and do other animations if you want! Click your name on the top left of the screen to see some of the things you can have your avatar do. This can be a fun and effective way to communicate non-verbally.
- If other users are in the same space as you, you’ll see their names in a list in the top left. To see where all the users in the Campus are, though, you can click the gear icon in the top right and then select “Find Users”.